Question: elected

I was elected by votes for president 3 to 1.The other person is not happy with it.Everyone wanted a change they had been in office for 6 years!TO LONG.Now they are wanting a revote..What to do???

Asked by stpaul



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
If you took a vote and it was conducted as prescribed by your bylaws, it can't be changed. If the officers who were elected resign (or decline the office), you can hold a new vote, but otherwise people need to abide by the results. I'm curious about the situation -- it sounds like people voted one way but have now changed their minds?

Answer this question: