Question: switching from pta to pto

We want to switch to a PTO from a PTA. Are there companies/people, perhaps the PTO Today people, who will do the paperwork for us for a price? If so, who?

Asked by 1crazymom



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
Many groups hire an attorney to help them, preferably someone experienced in working with nonprofits. You might check to see whether there's a parent who's an attorney and is willing to help for free. But you don't necessarily need a lawyer -- lots of groups file the paperwork on their own. Our Startup Toolkit walks you through the 501c3 application question by question. Good luck!

Answer this question: