Question: Suspect someone of non-sanctioned fundraising

What do you do if you suspect (know) someone is soliciting funds in the name of your PTO but not turning them in to be deposited?

Asked by Anonymous



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
Report it to the police. What that person is doing is illegal and extremely dishonest. It can hurt the reputation of your school and your group, and it is flat out stealing from the people who donated the money thinking it was going to help a good cause.

Answer this question: