Question: Bingo Fundraiser

Our school is looking at doing Bingo as a fundraiser. I am wondering if any other schools in NC have done this? Do we need a license? Can kids attend? If you have done one, how did you run it and how much did you spend/profit?

Asked by billiejo1982



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
You need a single occasion license from the North Carolina Dept. of Public Safety. Here's a link to the form:

Regarding whether kids can attend, you might check with your local police or town clerk's office. On quick look, I didn't see any state regulations preventing it.

Answer this question: