Question: Former PTA to PTO

Our school has just transitioned from PTA to a PTO. We need to switch an existing PTA account over to PTO. Do we need a new tax ID NUMBER, or so we need to change the name on the existing account?

Asked by Anonymous



Advice from PTO Today

Liz L writes:
I would think since you are effectively a new group/entity, you'd want to pursue a new tax ID number.

Answer this question: