Question: New pta prz.

Is there a requst form that teachers should complete if they would like PTA to assist them financialy with a project or trip?

Asked by amaliavlopez



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
We have two items on the File Exchange that might help: mini-grant request form and sample budget request form.

Answer this question: