Question: EIN number - school vs home address

I am filling out the form online and it is asking for an address normally I give my home address so the school does not get flooded but in this case should I be putting the school address?

Asked by



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
Yes, you should use the school address.

Answer this question: