Question: Changing name of Dances

We have been told we cannot use Father Daughter or Mother and Son Dance. Any Suggestions to change it to?

Asked by Anonymous



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
Good question. We posted it on the PTO Today Facebook page and got lots of responses and good suggestions. Here's a link to the PTO Today Facebook thread. We also answered this question for another reader recently. You'll find that answer here.

Community Advice

Rpadilla58 writes:
One year my brother went to a "Tall and Small Ball"

Answer this question: