Question: filing taxes 990-N

You had told me to file a 990-N but I can't find that form did they change it? Also do we file with our state or is just filing with fed. ok?

Asked by



Advice from PTO Today

Craig writes:
The IRS partners with the Urban Institute for online filing. Here's a link to the site where you can file form 990-n online. As for state taxes, check with your state's department of revenue to see whether you need to file a state form.

Answer this question: