Question: EIN and responsible party

We need to obtain a EIN number. The school will not let us list them as the responsible party. Do you have any other suggestions?

Asked by Anonymous



Community Advice

mum24kids writes:
It's easy to get an EIN; you can do it online and get it instantly. Here's the link to the application:

Answer this question: