Message Boards

READ-A-THON IDEAS

13 years 11 months ago #118623 by JTina
Replied by JTina on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
Our read a thon ended and we combine it with our fall harvest dinner. The way ours worked is the prek3's and 4's read or have read to them 12 books. The K's, 1st and 2nd are to read 15 books and the 3rd and 4th graders have to read 500 pages in chapter books.Our theme this year was "Under the Sea". We encouraged the children to read books dealing with under the sea. We asked that the children each receive sponsorship of $30's and if they reach that they are receiving a lunchbox with the school logo on it.
13 years 8 months ago #118624 by CTBagley
Replied by CTBagley on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS

Originally posted by <karashannon>:
sorry- forgot my email
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I would love to get a copy of the 2-4-6 program, please share.

Cindy Bagley
13 years 7 months ago #118625 by mariola
Replied by mariola on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
Kara,
would you mind emailing me the information on the 2-4-6 read a thon, it sounds perfect for my school council.
Thanks
Mariola
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
13 years 7 months ago #118626 by Suz64015
Replied by Suz64015 on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
Am a new fundraising coordinator and am looking for non sales fundraising ideas. I like the read-a-thons, can someone send me some ideas on forms that would go out with these?
Thanks!
Susan
13 years 7 months ago #118627 by Suz64015
Replied by Suz64015 on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
OK, forgot the email address...sorry!
13 years 7 months ago #118628 by Snookie
Replied by Snookie on topic READ-A-THON IDEAS
I like this idea ---Would it be possible to get some info on the 2-4-6 read a thon
We are holding a book swap also.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds