Question: Listing a PTO with the state

How do you list a PTO with the state so you can have the proper bank account open?

Asked by jschnoor



Community Advice

bethanysmom writes:
Contact your Secretary of State's office. In some states, you can do everything online, which is what we did. Quick and relatively painless.

Answer this question: