Message Boards

Concession stand food ideas

11 years 3 months ago #144401 by lonestarmta
Replied by lonestarmta on topic Concession stand food ideas
I have been in the concession business for years and a good seller for us has always been frozen chocolate dipped cheesecakes on a stick, $5 each and a good profit margin. any questions just e-mail with concession in subject line. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 10 months ago #147334 by vron62
Replied by vron62 on topic Concession stand food ideas
I live in Tennessee been working in baseball park concessions for many years, I'm certainly going to try the walking tacos next season, at our park pickles are total profit. We sell at least 3 five gallons jars of pickles a week, we sell the pickles for 75 cents each, then we take the juice put it in one ounce cups with lids freeze it and sell it for 25 cents and never have enough. My mother works at a restaurant and I use the juice they have left over. Our older players like the juice boxes, apple is our big seller. Extreme airheads are our best candy seller.
9 years 5 months ago #153645 by tammy
Replied by tammy on topic Concession stand food ideas
Don't forget pickle cicles. We sell out everyday. I buy the small plastic medicine sized cups at the dollar store for one dollar I get seventy cups. As my pickles sell I use the juice to freeze in the cups for pickle cicles. I sell for 25 cents each.
9 years 5 months ago #153654 by FoxMom
Replied by FoxMom on topic Concession stand food ideas
We served nachoes and cheese-- can get all of this at Gordan's or Sam's club-- hot pretzels,
ice cream bars go well - $1.00 each--
9 years 5 months ago #153709 by badpants
I like the baked potato idea and if you are already selling nachos or tacos, people could add some fo those same toppings to a potato. We sell tacos 3 for $1.75 at the school picnic and there is always a line...even with the canned diced tomatoes.

Can you sell beer? We always make a killing on beer.
9 years 4 months ago #153953 by chefstevesmith
Replied by chefstevesmith on topic Concession stand food ideas
kids love chicken fingers, fries, corn dogs, I work at a high school, we have a stadium type consessions stand, 10 regs.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds