Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST

7 years 11 months ago #164851 by Marie MD
Replied by Marie MD on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
For SF hotels, try contacting some hotels that are off the beaten track (ie: away from the typical tourist areas. Try in the financial district, for example). You might have more luck there than in the high-tourist areas like Fisherman's Wharf or other tourist areas.
7 years 11 months ago #164853 by Dana
Replied by Dana on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
Thank you for the tip for SFO hotels. I will get on the internet and look around. I appreciate it.
7 years 11 months ago #164855 by Eshawver
Hi I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their auction procurement letter with me? I have never written one and I am not sure what info I should include.
Thanks for your help!
7 years 10 months ago #164856 by Asden
Replied by Asden on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
Has anyone had any luck with hotel donations near Disney World?
7 years 10 months ago #164864 by Rose H
Hi Esahwver,

We have letter templates for auction donation requests that may be of use to you. Try this link: www.ptotoday.com/filesharing/document/10...ion-request-letter-1

Also, you can look through our File Exchange section on auctions to download other documents that you may find useful in running your event. The files without the "+" symbol are free for anyone to download. Here's the main link to that section: www.ptotoday.com/filesharing/category/125-auction-toolkit

Good luck!
Rose
7 years 10 months ago #164869 by Elizabeth
Replied by Elizabeth on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
So we were approved for the Disney park hopper tickets and they said they mailed them at the beginning of December, but we have not received them :/ in one of the emails it gave a confirmation number and an email to contact if you don't receive them by a specific date.... Are they pretty good about resenting them if I don't receive them? I am getting very worried :(
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds