Question: V8 wrapper

what part of the wrapper on a 6 pack of 11.5 ounce cans of V8 is the part I should cut out and send to school? Cans are metal and there is no lid like on the bottles.

Asked by Grandma-of-11



Advice from PTO Today

Rose H writes:
We checked with Labels for Education and here is the response: "The 2 code numbers from the outer case is needed and they will show the product name with a UPC number and another number that looks like it was stamped on. If you are still unable to tell what the 2 code numbers are, please send in a portion of the case that has the product name on it and your school will receive credit." Also, here's a toll-free number you could use to try to reach them for more information: 1-800-424-5331. Good luck!

Answer this question: