Question: Transition

How can we maintain our PTO once the person whose SSN attached to the EIN is no longer a current parent and the PTO would like to continue without them having any involvement in the next and future school years?

Asked by Mmoore



Community Advice

CherylB writes:
There is no need to "transition" the SS# that is needed for the EIN number is just to show that there is a responsible person willing to get the group up and running. They will not need the SS# again for anything so the group can go on as is following the bylaws that have been put in place by your group. Cheryl PTO Today

Answer this question: