Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST

8 years 9 months ago #162413 by Tireless volunteer
Replied by Tireless volunteer on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
Thank you for reposting and updating and thank you to everyone for sharing all of your valuable contacts. I'm just starting in on our auction so I will share when I come up with some new ideas :)
8 years 9 months ago #162414 by Lnver
Replied by Lnver on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
We are a catholic school, and we got Green Mountain last year...for the validating Tax Id, I do the USCC, I got the info from the school, then attach our letter, and the directory. To get the school number to validate I added leading zeros and it worked fine
8 years 9 months ago #162415 by JK
Replied by JK on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
So you added 4 zero's to the 8 digit NCES number? What is the USCC? I thought I knew all the numbers, but that is a new one :)
8 years 9 months ago #162419 by Lynn
Replied by Lynn on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
We tried the zeros before and after the NCES# and it did not work for us. I am interested in learning more about the USCC number you are referring to.
8 years 9 months ago #162424 by traytoo
I just found this amazing web site by chance. Was actually looking something else up.

It is a listing of every single record con[ay's promotion contacts. Their names, phone numbers and mailing address. i know someone in a much earlier was inquiring about reaching recording artists and getting promotional material.

I haven't gotten any responses yet. I just sent out the emails...so don't blast me if there isn't a positive response. But, I literally feel like i won the lottery when I found it lol.

www.allaboutcountry.com/networking
8 years 9 months ago #162425 by kkwilkinson0608
Hi there,
I am wondering if someone can help me with my "Stampin up" donation request. I can not for the life of me find the form to fill out online. Is it still an online form or something else?
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds