Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST

8 years 9 months ago #162452 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
This is my first year as chair for our Family Fun Night silent auction and the posted list will be an incredible resource. Thank you so much for posting it!
8 years 9 months ago #162453 by All about country
Replied by All about country on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
a few of them came back as undeliverable, but not all.

I went a little further with the list. I went to those recording company sites to confirm they were on the staff. some of the recording companies list the staff names, but not the email addresses. A lot of them move around and change jobs, i'm guessing, the list was a little outdated.
8 years 9 months ago #162454 by Just1Mom
Has anyone signed up with the Good360 website? I was wondering if anyone has had any success with it.

Thanks!
8 years 9 months ago #162455 by Ellen33
I am having luck with the direct sales companies. I go on their websites and find a local person then tell them I'm organizing a silent auction - and I also tell them we are planning a mom's expo (which is true). So they help me and later hopefully we will pay it back. So today I got a bag of items from party lite and I'm expecting stella and dot and pampered chef too.

Also we've asked some parents for unwanted new items - someone's junk is another persons treasure. Today i got a bag full of art projects that had never been used. It will make a rainy day basket for someone.
8 years 9 months ago #162456 by kkwilkinson0608
Will home vendor companies like pampered chef, scentsy, thirtyone etc. donate (on the corporate level) or do you have to go through one someone locally who sells it?
Thanks!
8 years 9 months ago #162457 by Ellen33
I think some have corporate programs (like 31) but I went to the sales person directly. 31 corporate turned me down and I've bought a lot from them this year. A lot of their charities are women related not necessarily children. I think for the sales person it could help them because you can put their catalog and cards on the display. My friend who sells thirty one probably has a ton of stuff she bought for $5 that she could donate if I can convince her - her daughter goes to our school too!
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds