Message Boards

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Welcome to the Message Boards
Join the conversation! No soliciting or ads, please. Registration is not required but encouraged to get the most out of our community features.

Looking for advice? Join us on Facebook

Get advice, ideas, and support from other parent group leaders just like you—join our closed Facebook group for PTO and PTA Leaders & Volunteers .

2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST

8 years 9 months ago #162426 by Susan118
Stampin' Up
www.stampinup.com/us/enu/7.asp

You email the address on there.
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #162429 by kkwilkinson0608
Thank you Susan,
I am also wondering if anyone on here is from a Christian School? Im wondering what donors you have had luck with being a "religious organization" and any Christian donors? I have about 10 (not including Beth Moore, as Im assuming she is a part of lifeway). I am open to sharing what I have with others as well.... I am a "two-way street"!!

Thank you all!
Kristin
8 years 9 months ago #162434 by amy z
Replied by amy z on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
hii the all about country email list is a waste of time, all the emails came back undeliverable
8 years 9 months ago #162437 by Treyjayleah
Replied by Treyjayleah on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
Kristin,

We are also a private Christian school and have had pretty good luck. I think the actual wording goes on to say "for religious purposes" I think being a school it may help that it is for educational purposes but that's just my thinking.
8 years 9 months ago #162448 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
In regards to the Green Mountain Coffee and parochial schools, we were able to obtain the 6 10 oz bags. I ended up using our federal tax ID number I believe to bypass the NCES school ID number. Hope this helps.
8 years 9 months ago #162451 by Mandy
Replied by Mandy on topic Re:2013 ULTIMATE DONATION LIST
I thought I read some where long ago about getting gift cards from Childrens Place, but now I can not seem to find it, and have no clue where to send the request. Anyone ever have luck with them?

Thank you
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds